All failures expected.

** Attachment added: "Gigabyte R120 (ACPI mode ThunderX) results"

  KPTI support for arm64 systems

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
Status in linux source package in Artful:
  In Progress
Status in linux source package in Bionic:

Bug description:
  While regression testing the current linux-hwe proposed kernel
  (4.13.0-33.36~16.04.1), I found that it fails to boot on a Cavium
  ThunderX CRB. I've rebooted twice since upgrading from the current
  -updates kernel, and it's failed to boot both times, with different
  failure modes.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :