Np, I can replace it with the one you sent.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Packages, which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu.
CONFIG_EFI=y on armhf
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
Status in linux source package in Bionic:
* Please enable CONFIG_EFI on the armhf generic kernels
* This may enable using armhf kernels with an armhf cloud-image and
qemu-efi-arm under qemu-system-arm
* Kernel config has CONFIG_EFI=y
* Kernel config/image/modules will become larger in size due to more
features enabled on the arm kernel.
* qemu-efi-arm is available, experimental cloud-images are being produced,
but not yet released to cloud-images.
* expectations for cloud images to land into bb and then enabled on
xenial/zesty/artful as well.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp