Public bug reported:

It looks like that the deployment of Xenial on all of our ARM64 nodes are not
working (Moonshots and ThunderX)
The deployment process will drop into initramfs in the end, please find the
complete log obtained from the console here:
https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/BZvydzJb4v/

MAAS version: 2.3.0 (6434-gd354690-0ubuntu1~16.04.1)

** Tags: arm64 xenial

** Tags added: arm64 xenial

  Unable to deploy Xenial image on ARM64 nodes