    https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1763644

I can confirm that the Xenial deployment works fine on both Moonshot and
ThunderX nodes now. (Although ThunderX should not be tested with 4.4
kernel anymore)

However, there is still a bug blocking the system from booting from the
-proposed kernel:

Here is the output from console, this is the last thing I saw when booting with
the proposed Xenial kernel:
    EFI stub: Booting Linux Kernel...
    EFI stub: Using DTB from configuration table
    EFI stub: Exiting boot services and installing virtual address map...

Paolo is working on this, I will mark this bug as a dup.

   Ubuntu-4.4.0-120.144 fails to boot on arm64* hardware

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1762655

Title:
  Unable to deploy Xenial image on ARM64 nodes with MaaS 2.3.0

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in linux source package in Xenial:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  It looks like that the deployment of Xenial on all of our ARM64 nodes are not
working (Moonshots and ThunderX)
  The deployment process will drop into initramfs in the end, please find the
complete log obtained from the console here:
https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/BZvydzJb4v/

  MAAS version: 2.3.0 (6434-gd354690-0ubuntu1~16.04.1)