Turns out there's a hiccup with the crda update for xenial, unbeknownst
to us wireless-regdb is (incorrectly) already installing my public key.
The easiest path forward seems to be just leaving crda as is and making
the regdb update continue to install my key. As such I'm marking
verification for xenial as failed.

** Tags removed: verification-needed-xenial
** Tags added: verification-failed-xenial

Packages, which is subscribed to wireless-regdb in Ubuntu.

  Intel WiFi Linux driver update for ETSI 5GHz Adaptivity Requirement

Status in HWE Next:
  In Progress
Status in OEM Priority Project:
  Triaged
Status in crda package in Ubuntu:
Status in linux-firmware package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in linux-oem package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in wireless-regdb package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in crda source package in Xenial:
  Fix Committed
Status in linux source package in Xenial:
  In Progress
Status in linux-firmware source package in Xenial:
  Fix Committed
Status in linux-oem source package in Xenial:
  New
Status in wireless-regdb source package in Xenial:
  New
Status in crda source package in Bionic:
  Invalid
Status in linux source package in Bionic:
  In Progress
Status in linux-firmware source package in Bionic:
  Fix Committed
Status in linux-oem source package in Bionic:
  New
Status in wireless-regdb source package in Bionic:

  Intel wireless driver and firmware require updates in order to meet
  the new ETSI regulation [1] for OEM machines shipped from factories.

  Intel provided us the following information for what are required to
  update:

  1. Kernel driver:

  https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10322121/
  https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10312731/
  https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10312735/
  https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10312733/

  - 7260, 7265, 7265D and 3168 NICs, 4.15 plus above driver patches
  - 8000 series requires 4.16.
  - 9000 series requires 4.17.

  2. linux-firmware
  Requires latest versions from linux-firmware.git

  3. wireless-regdb update

  [1]

http://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_en/301800_301899/301893/02.01.01_60/en_301893v020101p.pdf

  == SRU Justification for linux-firmware ==
  [Impact]
  Intel released these firmware updates to support the new ETSI 5GHz Adaptivity
Requirement, OEM has to meet it in order to ship.

  [Test Case]
  Check dmesg to confirm the correct firmware is loaded, make sure the revision
is correct, and check wifi can functions properly.

  [Regression Potential]
  It is possible that there is regression introduced by Intel's firmware, so
should make sure wifi still works properly after the new firmware is used. We
have verified the new firmwares of 7260 and 7265D on 4.4
  and 4.15 kernels. The 8000 and 9000 series firmwares have newer API versions
and will need to confirm with subsequent driver changes.

  == SRU Justification for crda ==
  [Impact]
  We need crda to include Seth Forshee's public key to support wireless-regdb's
new format.

  [Test Case]
  Check the key is installed at /lib/crda/pubkeys/sforshee.key.pub.pem.

  [Regression Potential]
  As this is a new file, no regression should happen.