It appears you have a PCI-connected card:
Broadcom Limited BCM4313 802.11bgn Wireless Network Adapter

But it's unclear if your wifi card supports bluetooth at all. In one
case on the web an engineer has mentioned "Some of the 4313's have BT,
and some don't.". I still can't find evidence your laptop supports
bluetooth at all. Did it work in Windows?

Also, please add the missing file:
   dpkg -l > dpkg.txt

Finally, if you installed bluez via a snap, please try removing it.

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

** No longer affects: bluez (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  Bluetooth doesn't work on ubuntu 18.04 LTS (Acer aspire E1-571)

  Hello,
  I have installed ubuntu 18.04 LTS on my laptop Acer aspire E1-571 and I
cannot turn on the bluetooth. It's not that it doesn't find the devises, but I
do not either have the option to turn it on.
  I've tried installing all drivers I have found (bluez gnome, blueman, shell
extension...), but the same issue remains.

  It is no blocked either, I've tried "sudo rfkill list" in every
  modification and always the same:

  0: acer-wireless: Wireless LAN
      Soft blocked: no
      Hard blocked: no
  1: phy0: Wireless LAN
      Soft blocked: no
      Hard blocked: no
  2: brcmwl-0: Wireless LAN
      Soft blocked: no
      Hard blocked: no

  Do someone know what might be happening? Any solution?

  Thank you so much in advance.
  ---
  ProblemType: Bug
  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu7.2
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Release amd64 (20180426)
  InterestingModules: bluetooth
  MachineType: Acer Aspire E1-571
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl
  Package: linux
  PackageArchitecture: amd64
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm-256color
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=es_ES.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  ProcKernelCmdLine: BOOT_IMAGE=/vmlinuz-4.15.0-23-generic
root=/dev/mapper/ubuntu--vg-root ro quiet splash vt.handoff=1
  Tags: third-party-packages bionic wayland-session
  Uname: Linux 4.15.0-23-generic x86_64
  UnreportableReason: Este no es un paquete oficial de Ubuntu. Desinstale
cualquier paquete de terceros e inténtelo de nuevo.
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin plugdev sambashare sudo
  _MarkForUpload: True
  dmi.bios.date: 02/19/2013
  dmi.bios.vendor: Insyde Corp.
  dmi.bios.version: V2.14
  dmi.board.asset.tag: Type2 - Board Asset Tag
  dmi.board.name: EA50_HC_CR
  dmi.board.vendor: Acer
  dmi.board.version: Type2 - Board Version
  dmi.chassis.type: 10
  dmi.chassis.vendor: Insyde Corp.
  dmi.chassis.version: V2.14
  dmi.modalias:
dmi:bvnInsydeCorp.:bvrV2.14:bd02/19/2013:svnAcer:pnAspireE1-571:pvrV2.14:rvnAcer:rnEA50_HC_CR:rvrType2-BoardVersion:cvnInsydeCorp.:ct10:cvrV2.14:
  dmi.product.family: Type1Family
  dmi.product.name: Aspire E1-571
  dmi.product.version: V2.14
  dmi.sys.vendor: Acer