** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Cosmic)

  Improvements to the kernel source package preparation

Status in linux source package in Precise:
  Incomplete
Status in linux source package in Trusty:
  Incomplete
Status in linux source package in Xenial:
  Incomplete
Status in linux source package in Bionic:
  Incomplete
Status in linux source package in Cosmic:

  We need to improve the automation of the process that we use to
  prepare kernel source packages. That requires changes in both the
  tooling and in the kernels.