Thank you Alex Cabal (acabal).

I'd suggest you look at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1854895 and click
'bug affects me too' IF that report seems to apply. That report isn't
missing detail and has a greater chance of being acted on.

If however the report I'm suggesting doesn't apply, you could file your
own bug report with `ubuntu-bug` and I can make this a duplicate of
yours (thus this report will become the confirmation).

Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better.

  Synaptics TM3336-004 Touchpad Stopped working after update to the
  latest kernel 4.15.0-72 generic

  Please see to it, my touchpad all of a sudden stopped working after reboot.
  it happened after updating to the latest kernel 4.15.0-72, i am using linux
mint 19.2.

  Pointer version: Synaptics TM3336-004