Hi Marcelo,
for instance Standard_A2_v2 here, it looks like we're not using for SRU testing
anymore, so I will take 5.0.0-1032.34 Bionic Azure kernel for example, the cpu
hotplug test from kernel selftest will report that the following instances got
some CPU offlined by default:
  * Standard_DS15_v2 (https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/Ppw9WQSNMH/)
  * Standard_DS4_v2 (https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/Bms5XF4Qxk/)
  * Standard_DS5_v2 (I will skip pasting outputs)
  * Basic_A2

Not sure if this a by-design result (maybe it's how Azure cloud manage
its resource?)

But I think this not why the test has failed on them, as it can pass on some
other instances even with some CPU offlined by default:
  * Standard_B1ms (only one cpu, test skipped
https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/xzJb3jVY3g/)
  * Standard_D48_v3 (test passed, https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/T7bPKNZ7Pw/)
  * Standard_F32s_v2 (test passed, https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/J68CvkZb4Y/)

You can check the test report for azure here
http://10.246.72.46/trackers.html (internal link)

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-azure in Ubuntu.

  Standard_A2_v2 Azure instance will have CPU in offline state

Status in ubuntu-kernel-tests:
  New
Status in linux-azure package in Ubuntu:

  This needs to be investigated to see if it's been disabled intentionally.
  The cpu-hot-plug test shows there are 126 offlined CPUs.

   selftests: cpu-on-off-test.sh
   pid 9824's current affinity mask: 3
   pid 9824's new affinity mask: 1
   CPU online/offline summary:
   present_cpus = 0-1 present_max = 1
   Cpus in online state: 0-1
   Cpus in offline state: 2-127
   Limited scope test: one hotplug cpu
   (leaves cpu in the original state):
   online to offline to online: cpu 1
   not ok 1..1 selftests: cpu-on-off-test.sh [FAIL]