Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. Please execute the following command only once, as it
will automatically gather debugging information, in a terminal:

apport-collect 1939347

When reporting bugs in the future please use apport by using 'ubuntu-
bug' and the name of the package affected. You can learn more about this
functionality at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReportingBugs.

(FYI:  Ubuntu LTS releases have two kernel stack choices; you could always
switch from your current HWE stack to the GA stack.   See
https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/community-support/709 for support options, or
for details
- https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/LTSEnablementStack
- https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/RollingLTSEnablementStack)

** Package changed: ubuntu => linux (Ubuntu)

  Ubuntu 20.04 freeze since kernel 5.11

  Since the last kernel update 5.11.0-25-generic, the system freezes in a few
seconds or minutes, sometimes even on the login screen.
  The machine is a recent dell latitude 7490. The graphics card is Intel
Corporation UHD Graphics 620 (rev 07). No multiboot. No problem with the
previous kernel 5.8.0-63.
  I had the same problem with fedora a few months ago, which forced me to
switch to ubuntu without any problems so far.
  Thanks for your help.