The release-upgrade to 21.10 occurred 47 days ago, so your issue (filed
against the release-upgrader tool that moved you to 21.10 from 21.04) is
unlikely the issue, it's more likely related to a kernel upgrade.

** Package changed: ubuntu-release-upgrader (Ubuntu) => linux (Ubuntu)

  Suspend not working after update to Linux 5.13.0-22

  I use suspend frequently, but after the last update of Linux, the restart
fails. However it seems to work partly since the disk activity light is showing
activities, but the screen remains black and without power.
  I have to power off the system by pressing the power-off button for 10
seconds.

  I suspended the system at 1:35 and I will include the /var/log/kern.log
  I hope it helps.

  Package: ubuntu-release-upgrader-core 1:21.10.8
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl icp zcommon znvpair
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu71
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CrashDB: ubuntu
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Wed Dec  1 01:41:18 2021
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 21.04 "Hirsute Hippo" - Release amd64 (20210420)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: ubuntu-release-upgrader
  Symptom: dist-upgrade
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to impish on 2021-10-14 (47 days ago)
  VarLogDistupgradeXorgFixuplog:
   INFO:root:/usr/bin/do-release-upgrade running
   INFO:root:No xorg.conf, exiting