Thanks. Unfortunately there is less info in that Lubuntu log than I
would usually expect from regular Ubuntu. So I will guess...

Three known issues come to mind:

 * Intel flickering regression in kernel 5.15: bug 1958191. For most
people the fix is either kernel parameter intel_iommu=igfx_off or just
kernel update >= 5.15.0-40 (in Ubuntu 22.04 only right now).

 * If you are using Xorg then make sure you're not using the old Intel
graphics driver: bug 1867668.

 * Some laptops have LCD panels that require a kernel parameter to stop
flickering: i915.enable_psr=0

** Tags added: i915 kinetic

  Weird behavior on display, since kernel versions 5.15.x

  Since kernel versions 5.15.x I have a problem with graphics unit and
  display on screen.

  I described it first time here

  https://discourse.lubuntu.me/t/lubuntu-jammy-weird-artifacts-on-
  display-choose-older-kernel-version-to-boot-with/3034

  and recently here

  https://discourse.lubuntu.me/t/weird-behavior-on-display-since-kernel-
  versions-5-15-x/3446

  Don't know what information else to provide, please advice.