we currently use public kernel 5.19.7, it works well.

and more aciton on latest Ubuntu 22.10 image, we are doing that. we ever
use 2022/09/14 image for testing which is bad for ADL-P (IOTG) graphics

  [ADL-P-IOTG graphics cause Ubuntu 22.10 hang

Status in intel:

  [Bug Description]

  ADL-P platform from IOTG will have hang issue. when blacklist i915, the
system will back to well.
  but with official 5.19 kernel which support ADL-P (IOTG), we don't find this
issue.

  Canonical please check what addition patches has been included your
  i915 driver that cause system hang.

  [HW/SW Information]
  Target Kernel: 5.19
  Target Release: 22.10