** Description changed:

  After 22.04 LTS upgraded the linux-generic-hwe kernel to 5.19.0.32 (from
  5.15.0.60) suspend/wake up is broken on my laptop.

  The system refuses to wake up in about 50% of the cases, seemingly
- random.
+ random. The only "solution" is a forced system power down.

  Reverting back to 5.15.0.60 resolves this issue immediately.

  I suspect some patch was not re-applied to 5.19, since there are many
  postings on Reddit (for instance) about sleep problems with newer AMD
  CPUs, but 5.15 was running beautifully.

  My machine is a Lenovo Thinkpad T14s AMD Gen 3, AMD 6850u CPU.

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-meta-hwe-5.19 in Ubuntu.

  HWE-22.04 Kernel 5.19 breaks suspend/wake on newer AMD Ryzen 6000u

Status in linux-meta-hwe-5.19 package in Ubuntu: