Same as this bug report - need mergeing?
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-hwe-5.19/+bug/2008466

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-meta-hwe-5.19 in Ubuntu.

  HWE-22.04 Kernel 5.19 breaks suspend/wake on newer AMD Ryzen CPUs

Status in linux-meta-hwe-5.19 package in Ubuntu:

  After 22.04 LTS upgraded the linux-generic-hwe kernel to 5.19.0.32
  (from 5.15.0.60) suspend/wake up is broken on my laptop.

  The system refuses to wake up in about 50% of the cases, seemingly
  random. The only "solution" is a forced system power down.

  Reverting back to 5.15.0.60 resolves this issue immediately.

  I suspect some patch was not re-applied to 5.19, since there are many
  postings on Reddit (for instance) about sleep problems with newer AMD
  CPUs, but 5.15 was running beautifully.

  My machine is a Lenovo Thinkpad T14s AMD Gen 3, AMD 6850u CPU.

  UPDATE:

  See attached log. This may not be a case of the laptop failing to
  resume, but a case of the laptop not suspending properly!

  What happened was the following. When packing in my things,  I closed
  the laptop and put it in my bag. At home I picked it up again, and
  immediately noticed how unusually hot it was. The laptop didn't resume
  properly on opening the lid, but was frozen as before.

  So this might actually be a case of the laptop FAILING TO SUSPEND
  properly, instead of failing to wake up.

  UPDATE:

  I just noticed the battery was down to the low 40% from at least 80%.
  Given the temperature on opening the laption I suspect the CPU has
  been working hard during "sleep time".

  EDIT:

  Changed title after confirmation for earlier Ryzen 5000 CPU.