According to the log:

1. By searching "wdt|watchdog", 'mtk-wdt' cannot be found even we've
installed 'mtk_wdt.ko' into initrd.img.

2. The system will always hardware reset around 9~11 seconds.

3. BL2: TFA will show the "WDT: Last reset was hardware watchdog".

  989: WDT:   Started watchdog@10007000 with servicing (60s timeout)
 2434: [    0.191906] calling  gtdt_sbsa_gwdt_init+0x0/0x128 @ 1
 2435: [    0.191915] initcall gtdt_sbsa_gwdt_init+0x0/0x128 returned 0 after 0
usecs
 4657: NOTICE:  WDT: Status = 0x80000000
 4658: NOTICE:  WDT: Last reset was hardware watchdog
 4784: [PMIC] [pmic_check_rst] AP Watchdog
 4787: [PMIC] [pmic_wdt_set] TOP_RST_MISC=0x225

  [Mediatek] mt8195-demo: Fix hardware watchdog reset at boot time
  around 10 sec.

Status in lunar package in Ubuntu:

  hardware reset during boot time.

  [Fix]
  Compare to generic kernel config for arm64
  file: arch/arm64/configs/defconfig
  The CONFIG_MEDIATEK_WATCHDOG should be enabled "built-in" in generic kernel
settings.

  CONFIG_MEDIATEK_WATCHDOG=y

  I've discovered that the module mtk_wdt.ko (CONFIG_MEDIATEK_WATCHDOG)
  must be set as built-in to prevent the system from encountering a
  hardware reset during the boot process. I've tried building it as a
  module and installing it into initrd, and I've also attempted to set
  softdep for it. However, I still can't find it being probed in the
  initcall debug dump. The system also reboots around 10 seconds into
  the boot time. After setting CONFIG_MEDIATEK_WATCHDOG=y, the hardware
  reset issue was resolved and the system was able to boot into the
  console.

  [Other info]
  effected kernel (5.19~latest)
  ubuntu kernel for lunar, Kinetic, and Mantic.