On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 07:22:45AM -0400, Prarit Bhargava wrote:
> On 5/13/20 3:50 AM, Jiri Benc wrote:
> > On Tue, 12 May 2020 20:19:09 -0400, Prarit Bhargava wrote:
> >> My patch in merge request 354 changes the names of makefile targets from
> >> rh-* to
> >> dist-*
> >
> > I haven't seen that patch on kernel@lists.fedoraproject.org. What's
> > going on?

The piece of the puzzle you are probably missing is:
https://gitlab.com/cki-project/kernel-ark-ci

which holds the CI scripts.  It is in a separate repo for security reasons
(don't want a kernel change to include modifying the CI scripts to falsely
pass something malicious).

However, that split leads to the scenario you are in, how to update both at
the same time, which we were trying to avoid again for security reasons
(always want to use either a tag or head of master, not a custom branch for
the CI scripts).

We may have to create a transition patch to handle this.  Unfortunately you
hit this scenario sooner than we were expecting to deal with it. :-(

Cheers,
Don