Marcelo Ricardo Leitner schreef op vr 07-05-2021 om 12:11 [-0700]:
> Or treat mod-extra.list (and others) as mandatory. If it's there, and
> the module is not listed in the final file list, as in:
> %{expand:%%files -f %{name}-%{?3:%{3}-}modules-extra.list
> %{?3:%{3}-}modules-extra}\
> it's a bug.

Mid-air collision!

I just commented on gitlab.com about that same line. Though I thought it's the
other way round: if the file is on the list but doesn't end up in the package
it should be a bug.

kernel.spec is _really_ hard to grok, so Marcelo's view could very well be the
better approach.

Thanks,

Paul Bolle