I got it from hereHow To Install Kernel 4.15 RC7 on Ubuntu, Linux Mint,
Elementary OS And Other Ubuntu Derivatives | LinuxG.net

|  |
How To Install Kernel 4.15 RC7 on Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Elementary OS And ...

no headers

    On Thursday, July 12, 2018, 4:22:33 PM EDT, <valdis.kletni...@vt.edu>
wrote:

 On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 20:10:36 -0000, David Frank said:

>  Thanks Valdis.Looks like the failure is that I can not write to a 2GB buffer
> (char bf[2GB size]).Where do I get the distro include file?

>From the same exact place you got the distro kernel from. (I'm guessing
it's a distro kernel from the -generic in the uname -r).  If you built it
yourself from a Linus source git/tarball, 'make headers_install' will do it, but
note that if the rest of the distro install still thinks you have a distro
kernel-headers
installed, the package management system may
Kernelnewbies mailing list
Kernelnewbies@kernelnewbies.org