Tried everything in here:How do I install kernel header files?

|  |  |

|  |
How do I install kernel header files?

i want to write a device driver but not able to find the header file can
someone please help me find them?Also i...

nothing worked.

    On Thursday, July 12, 2018, 2:58:49 PM EDT, valdis.kletni...@vt.edu
<valdis.kletni...@vt.edu> wrote:

 On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 18:44:43 -0000, David Frank said:
> Hi,How do I enable the MAP_SYNC flag in mmap for linux 4.15, my code does not
> compile with that flag on linux 4.15.0-041500rc7-generic #201801072330

Get your distro to ship an update to /usr/include/linux  (kernel-headers) that
contains the flag.  Your kernel supports it, but your toolchain doesn't until
you get an include file that includes the update for MAP_SYNC

> Also, how do I make mmap support map size of 2GB or larger, currently the
> call to mmap fails with mapsize of 2GB.

What error code does it fail with?