Hi Cirilo,

Thank you for the FindGLM script. I had to modify it slightly, as it did
not work with CMake 3.4.0 (problem with STREQUAL).

Here is complete patch [1], that I applied to KiCad in order to use the
system glm library (0.9.7 in my case). If there are no problems with
other platforms/library versions, I guess it might be committed.

Regards,
Orson

1. https://orson.net.pl/pub/glm.patch