Le 28/01/2018 à 02:44, Wayne Stambaugh a écrit :
> On 01/27/2018 02:11 PM, jp charras wrote:
>> Le 27/01/2018 à 20:00, Chris Pavlina a écrit :
>>> Nah, go on without me. Sorry.

>> OK.
>>
>> I am willing to rename some files before V5.
>> It will be perhaps not the Big Rename, but at least some files will have a
>> better name.
>>
>> If nobody complains, I will start this renaming tomorrow.
>>

> We need to decide who is going to do this so we don't end up with merge
> clashes.  Who ever does this
> work, please do not use the class_ prefix when renaming source files.  This
> makes searching and
> auto-completion more complex than it needs to be.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Wayne

Sure.

Currently I have a fix for cvpcb.
This is a very low risk change, and a test case.
An other low risk is the common files.

The main risk is for Pcbnew files.

So, if I am the guy who make the job, I am thinking to commit 3 or 4 more basic
changes in Pcbnew tree.

About merge issues, I know a few recent patches are not yet merged and not yet
reviewed.
So, it could be worth to know what patches are still pending.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS