As to the outstanding patches, I think they’re all mine.

The code-review fixes for the update footprints one [1] are the most likely to
have merge issues.

The OSX cursor-shape one [2] has already suffered a merge failure between two
of my branches.  But I think it’s been reviewed and the merge-wreck-repairs are
ready to go.

The OSX event-loop issue is the highest priority, but it’s a single-location
four-liner [3], so it can easily be merged/redone/whatever if necessary.

I’m currently working on a 6.0 feature to do item highlighting when hovering
over conflict items in DRC, so there should be a lull in my 5.0 patch posting
(unless a regression or something critical comes in).

Cheers,
Jeff.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1466857
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1745097