Hi Alex,

Yes, MessageTextFromValue() is what you want.  (There’s also StringFromValue(),
but that produces very exact numbers to prevent round-off errors so they’re
much less human-readable.)

Use ShowModal(), not ShowQuasiModal().  ShowQuasiModal() is a bit of a hack for
modal dialogs which can spawn non-modal frames.

Cheers,
Jeff.