The new zone filling algorithm can support additional spoke counts, though
they’ll be much slower than 4 (as we can’t cheat some of the math by relying on
cartesian coordinates).

To support it we’d need to add count (and probably initial angle) to the zone
properties dialog, the footprint’s local clearance and spacing seciton and the
pad’s local clearance and spacing section.  So it would complicate the GUI
(although the second and third of those are at least on a seldom-used tab).

So, is it useful enough to put in 6.0, or should we put it on the back burner?