Hi all,

I have a component module that has a pin 1 designator, a small square
on the silkscreen layer near pin 1 of the footprint. In general the
location of the designator is fine, but for one instance in my design
I need to move it so that it doesn't partially cover an adjacent
copper pad. I don't want to change the designator location for all of
the other instances of this module, so I can't change the module
footprint in my library.

So what I want to do is simply move the module silkscreen markings
around, but I can't select any silkscreen features that are defined in
the module footprint other than text (reference designators, etc.) Is
there some way to do this that I haven't stumbled upon?

I would greatly appreciate any help you can give!
Thanks,

Ryan