This is really great response and I appreciate everyone's help.

My problem is I'm very much a novice in Linux so I'm having trouble
finding/installing/compiling the files.  I found the with KiCad
source files.  I'm not sure if my setup is correct for compiling
these files.

I am having trouble finding wxWidgets.  It doesn't seem to show up
in my Kubuntu installer (Adept).  I can find wxFormBuilder.  Is that
what I should install?

Thanks again for all the great response.  I really am interested in
KiCad if I can get it to work in Linux.

Regards,

Wayne

--- In kicad-users@yahoogroups.com, Milan Horák <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi :-)
>
> Moses O McKnight napsal(a):
> > I believe I know what the problem is. I had the same thing in
Linux,