--- In [email protected], kajdas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Is there a way to define drill sizes for a board rather then 
editing 
> > them in each module. I find it a bit cumbersome to edit them at 
the 
> > module level because then I need to create new modules (almost 
> > identical though) or change the foot print for all projects. If 
there 
> > is a way to do a simple report of drill sizes then that may also 
help 
> > me a lot.
> 
> Try right click on the hole you want to change and then choose 
Pad/Edit Pad

Ok, that seems a bit better. But ideally I would like to just stick 
to a coupel drill sizes, i don't want to have to review every 
component I use for example the C2V10 capacitor inthe std libs has a 
crazy small drill size, 0.015 I think, there are a couple other 
components that are simularly not right. 


> For drill sizes, try menu item: Posprocess/Create Drill File
Ok I will look at that.

> > I really don't want to place the values onthe silk screen, I 
assume 
> > this is the default for most designers. I cannot see how to turn 
it off 
> > at the board level. Any ideas. Again I have been editing 
footpronts to 
> > do so.
> 
> Right click on the value and select Value/Edit/Display to No Show.
>
The "No Show" option does nto seem to work for me. I assumed it would 
effect both the PCBNew design view and the output for the silk screen 
and it seems to not do either. Does it work for you? if so in which 
build. I would love it to not show values during design of the board.

Many thanks for the pointers Kajdas

C.

Reply via email to