Hi All,

Just found out about Kicad so I am trying it out.

I created a schematic for a project I am working on, and ran the ERC, cvpcb
etc, and created the netlist. and all seemed to go well.
When I ran pcbnew, I placed all the components but notice that 3 of the
components on the board have no rats nest wires on them, even though they
show very nicely on the schematic.

Another thing I noticed was that of those 3 devices, 2 have been specified
as TO-220 package, but on the pcd layout, they appear as a TO-92 package.
 Is this a known issue, or could I have done something wrong somehow.

Thanks

Chris

--
IBA #15631