> As far as I know I will have to take the position of the PCB's lower
> left corner in relation to the page origin and subtract y=16mm and
> add 32mm to get the new position..

So just move the cursor over the PCB's lower left corner and press
space.   Then right click on the centre of the resistor and select Move
from the context menu.   Then move the resistor until the relative
co-ordinates are 32,16 (one or both might be negative, depending on
which direction you're moving).   No subtraction is necessary.

Regards,

Robert.