Just to let you know I'm preparing some instructions for my own formal
method which I will upload in the next few days.   I'm trying to write
them so they could be used by a beginner rather than just slapping a
file on the server and leaving it for people to figure out for
themselves, so it will take me a little while.

Although it's better to get someone else to check your work, sometimes
you have no choice.

Regards,

Robert.