Click on the "Show Hidden Pins" button (which looks like a ghost with a
large lollipop) on the left-hand toolbar.   This will allow you to
connect the now visible power pins to whichever rail you want to.   Note
that sometimes these pins are not salient and you either need to check
the library or simply guess at the location of the pin.

Regards,

Robert.