I just wanted to feed back some comments from a major appliance
manufacturer who recently received some PCBs created by me using Kicad.
   They described the prototypes as being of "excellent quality".   The
two boards, which are a mixture of digital and analogue circuitry, both
worked first time.   The quality of the Kicad software played a
significant part in that, so I would like to pass on that praise to the
Kicad authors, and thank them for producing an excellent suite of software.

Previously I used commercial PCB software.   It was a nightmare to use
and most boards would have problems requiring revisions.

Regards,

Robert.