It seems that this program doesn't run correctly.
When I try to convert an image JPG to BRD KICAD file, I have an error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\apps\pyinstaller-1.3\TTConv0.2\buildTTConv0.2\out1.pyz/Wx_Image2Kicad
", line 147, in OnSelBrdOut
  File "C:\apps\pyinstaller-1.3\TTConv0.2\buildTTConv0.2\out1.pyz/wx._windows",
line 711, in ShowModal
wx._core.PyAssertionError: C++ assertion "wxAssertFailure" failed at ..\..\src\c
ommon\filefn.cpp(1746) in wxParseCommonDialogsFilter(): missing '|' in the wildc
ard string!

I have installed pyton 3.1.1.
Can You tell me something?
regards