Hello,

            Thank you Danilo for this suggestion I already have tried. The
problem is that in this case there is a thermal relief around the pads
unless you create a special GND zones for each hole.

            My request is just a hole (often big size) in a GND zone on each
side of the circuit.

            The problem also exists in HF application to connect together
many times the GND zones situated on each side of the circuit with small
vias, but without thermal relief.

            Regards,

            Jean-Paul

Jean-Paul Gendner