Hi Andy,

Thanks for the advice. I am using the native symbols in the problem schematic.

Perhaps if I post the pdf print up it will make more sense.

Something else popped up since my post. Invisible pins (from the same Library
Item) are also reporting the same error, but they change each re-run of the ERC
rules check.

Look in files for the copy.

regards

Greg