Hi,

> On 22 Feb 2018, at 19:11, Arun SAG <saga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 1:46 PM, Vinícius Ferrão
> <fer...@versatushpc.com.br> wrote:
>>
>> The small ISO generated by Lorax lacks local repositories and I was unable
>> to find the appropriate documentation on how to build this scenario. So it
>> generates a boot only install that must be done over the Internet.
>
> Have you tried using pungi? Pungi takes in a kickstart file as input
> and generates an install media. I would give you an example but my old
> pungi composes are based on < pungi-4.

Well… pungi-3.12 is available for CentOS. So I guess I’m on < 4 too.

> Pungi creates install media, livemedia-creator creates live media,
> what type of media are you trying to create?

I would like to create and ISO of CentOS with the "Server with GUI” environment
group and Ansible, which is available on Extras repository.

There’s additional branding on the installer and removal of options in Anaconda
too, for example: I don’t want the package selection screen. This is handled
with product.img sending a premade /etc/sysconfig/anaconda file with a similar
content like:

[root@centos7 sysconfig]# cat anaconda
[SourceSpoke]
visited = 1