Dear Mehnaz, All,

Let me clear some ambiguities in the links to our documentation. The
latest documentation is always available at
http://ontotext.com/kim/doc/sys-doc/HomePage.html . In particular, the
page that you were looking for is
http://ontotext.com/kim/doc/sys-doc/WSAPI.html

http://nmwiki.semanticannotation.com/nmwiki/pmwiki.php/KimDocs-23-EN is
a staging area where we collaboratively develop our documentation. The
access to it restricted, not because there are secrets in it, but
because it is a work in progress and may contain rough parts. We
regularly export stable versions of the documentation from the staging
area to http://ontotext.com/kim/doc/sys-doc/HomePage.html . All internal
links are automatically converted but you may have come across a link
that erroneously points to the staging area.

If you are reading the documentation that you received in the
installation package, please visit
http://ontotext.com/kim/doc/sys-doc/HomePage.html where such errors are
probably already fixed. The documentation in the installation package is
an older copy of the pages available at the above link. If you find
mistakes there as well, please write us.

Best regards,
Marin Nozhchev
Technical Lead of the KIM Platform Team