Hi,

I trying the code from:
http://www.ontotext.com/kim/doc/sys-doc/ExploreEntitiesExamples.html to get
all entities for a document.
I am trying to rewrite the code from Java to Microsoft .NET using the
provided webservices.
I have the following problems:

1. I do know where FeatureConstants is declared?
2. "Resource" is a Java object. This object is used with "BNodeImpl" and
"URIImpl" and "uriRes.toString() " is called. The problem is that I do know
these classes and methods work and I do not know in what format they return
it.
3. Same problem with URIImpl.RDFS_LABEL.getURI().

Java code:
if (kimFeatures != null)
          {
                String resourceUri = (String)
kimFeatures.get(FeatureConstants.INSTANCE);
                Resource uriRes = null;
                if (resourceUri.startsWith("_")) {
                    // anonymous resource
                    uriRes = new BNodeImpl(resourceUri);
                } else {
                    uriRes = new URIImpl(resourceUri);
                }
                // get the labels of the entities
                SemanticQueryResult properties = apiSesame
                    .evaluateSelectSeRQL("select distinct MainLabel "
                            + "from {<" + uriRes.toString() + ">} <"
                            + URIImpl.RDFS_LABEL.getURI() + ">
{MainLabel}");

            }

I will really appreciate your help!