Hi,

I have a named entities  "US" and "Ultrasound" both of these
are instances of two classes  <
http://proton.semanticweb.org/2006/05/protont#InformationResource>  and <
http://proton.semanticweb.org/2006/05/protonu#Company>

When I view the annotations in GATE it annotates both "US" and "Ultrasound"
for "Organization" and not for "Object". I am testing so just using KIM's
ontologies for Populating wkb.nt. I am attaching my wkb file as well.

Next question:
I want to use KIM to annotate abbreviations. For example AF - Atrial
Fibliration

for that I want to annotate "AF" and want to show "Atrial Fibliration" as
alias in KIM Web UI (Popup window). But I do not want to annotate Atrial
Fibliration  in the text. As I understand KIM loaded labels from Aliases
so I am Stuck how to do it.

Please help

--
Mehnaz Adnan