Hi Mehnaz,

It is conceptually incorrect to have instances of more than one class. My advice is to fix the model and not hack the recognition.

About the second question, it is strange to me that you don't want the complete name of the abbreviation recognized. A solution I would recommend, is to use the rdfs:comment property to describe the full alias. It will be shown as a description of the entity in the KB Explorer (popup window) and will not be used in the information extraction process. Another way is to use your custom property, which will be displayed in the list of properties for that entity.

Hope this helps,
Philip