Hi again,

KIM uses a combination of semantic repository (Owlim) and document repository
(Lucene) to index and retrieve documents. Both store their indexes in
KIM/context/default/populated .  Exporting only the RDF will not be sufficient.
So in order to backup, you will need to archive the whole  "populated" folder.
Although, I will advise archiving the whole KIM installation.

Hope this helps,
Philip