Hi Lei,

On 05/02/13 03:35, Lei Zhang wrote:
Coreutils experiment. They are very helpful! Now we have set up the
environment using Ubuntu 10.04 + LLVM 2.7 (I'd like to contribute to the
upgrading to 2.9 after I finish this project).
That would be useful, thanks.

And we have some
questions about replaying ktest and accumulating results. We use
klee-replay to replay all the generated ktests in the obj-gcov directory
and use gcov to get the line coverage on every single source file. Is
that right?
Yes, that's correct. You might want to use a tool that Daniel wrote, zcov, to visualize the results: http://minormatter.com/zcov/

And is there any possible way to replay in a sandbox? When testing some
tools (e.g., chmod), it will do harm to the filesystem or encounter
permission errors (which may hurt the coverage). Thank you in advance!
Yes, the right thing to do would be to replay every test in a new instance of a virtual machine (or something similar). But we didn't do this, we just made sure that the replay process doesn't have permissions to do too much harm :) In any case, what's important to remember is to replay each test case in a fresh sandbox directory (I'm referring here to the "sandbox" discussed at http://klee.llvm.org/CoreutilsExperiments.html) and to set the same environment variables as the ones set during symbolic execution (the ones in test.env).

Hope this helps,
Cristian