On 08/02/13 14:44, Lei Zhang wrote:
> So this means before replay a ktest, I should remove the old sanbox
> directory and uncompress sandbox.tgz to create a new one, and then
> copy the native utility compiled with gcov support to the new sandbox
> directory and then reply the ktest?
Hi Lei, yes, this is essentially correct; however, to better mimic the symbolic execution environment, what we did was to invoke klee-replay from within the sandbox directory, but without copying the native executable in the sandbox directory. Finally, don't forget to reset the environment variables before you replay a test.

Best wishes,
Cristian