Hi Cristian,

> Could you document more precisely the challenges you have encountered?
> Perhaps it would be best to continue the discussion on GitHub; I've just
> created this issue: https://github.com/klee/klee/issues/1395

Sure, I'll respond to you there.

> BTW, one major disadvantage with using the Homebrew package (compared to say,
> Docker) is that it doesn't have support for uclibc and the POSIX runtime.
> This is, of course, a limitation of KLEE/uclibc on macOS rather than an issue
> with the package itself.  But that's why it would be great to have a package
> targetting Linux directly, with uclibc and POSIX runtime support included.

I agree. I could try to get this enabled for the Linux package, but it
seems I would need to get uClibc-ng packaged for Homebrew on Linux
first. It's doable, but may take me some time.

An alternative to this is for KLEE to host a Homebrew tap [1] in your
GitHub organisation. This will allow you to package KLEE yourself and
distribute it using the Homebrew CLI.

For example, once you have a tap with a KLEE package set up, installing
KLEE from your tap would be as simple as doing

    brew install klee/tap/klee

This can be set up so that it installs a pre-built binary package
configured the way you prefer. (There are some naming issues involved,
so the thing you're installing may not be called "klee/tap/klee"
exactly.)

[1] https://docs.brew.sh/Taps

Best,
Carlo