Bug ID: 17442
Summary: Fees and charges warning on the circulation page.
Rollback to the original behaviour
Change sponsored?: ---
Priority: P5 - low
QA Contact: testo...@bugs.koha-community.org
CC: gmcha...@gmail.com, kyle.m.h...@gmail.com
Bug 14497 added a warning to patron details page if patron's fines exceed
noissuescharge. But it also changes the condition to display the warning on the
Until 16.05, the staff could see the fees and charges warning on the
circulation page when the patron had fines. But, with Bug 14497, the warning
appears only when the patron's fines exceed the noissuescharge syspref.
I'm sure this change of behaviour wasn't meant to be. Especially, since there
is nothing in place to keep the original behaviour.
This patch will keep the new warning on he patron detail page. It will rollback
the warning to the original behaviour. The fees and charges warning will show
up no matter how much the patron owes to the library.
Test plan :
1) Apply this patch
2) Find or create a patron who's fines doesn't exceed noissuescharge
3) You should see the fees and charges warning on the circulation page
4) Browse to the patron's details page (moremember.pl). The warning doesn't
5) Find or create a patron who's fines exceed noissuescharge
5) Browse to that patron's details ( moremember.pl )
6) You should see a warning near the top of the page
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
You are the assignee for the bug.
Koha-bugs mailing list
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/