--- Comment #2 from Blou <philippe.blo...@inlibro.com> ---
Created attachment 56439
Bug 17442 - Reinstate patron's fine warning that was lost with bug 14497
Bug 14497 added a warning to patron details page if patron's fines exceed
noissuescharge, but it also
changed the condition to display the warning on the circulation page. Until
16.05, the staff could see the
fees and charges warning on the circulation page when the patron had fines.
But, with Bug 14497, the warning
appears only when the patron's fines exceed the noissuescharge syspref.
This patch will keep the new warning on he patron detail page.
It will rollback the warning to the original behaviour.
The fees and charges warning will show up no matter how much the patron owes to
Test plan :
1) Apply this patch
2) Find or create a patron who's fines doesn't exceed noissuescharge
3) You should see the fees and charges warning on the circulation page
4) Browse to the patron's details page (moremember.pl). The warning doesn't
5) Find or create a patron who's fines exceed noissuescharge
5) Browse to that patron's details ( moremember.pl )
6) You should see a warning near the top of the page
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
You are watching all bug changes.
Koha-bugs mailing list
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/