https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42810

--- Comment #19 from Owen Leonard <[email protected]> ---
> There is a regression here:
...
> 7) Confirm the hint is now repeated under every message field (3 times)

Personally I don't find this to be a problem. It's not doing any harm to repeat
the hint, and the updated version ensures that the hint is visible under the
first instance of the field which would be first-read if the user is going down
through the form fields.

I combined the grid work with this fix because the structure change in the grid
work would require a complete rewrite of the JS which would need to be
rewritten for just the bug fix. I know it's not standard procedure but this
approach seemed to be the shortest path to both a fix and an updated form.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.
_______________________________________________
Koha-bugs mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
website : http://www.koha-community.org/
git : http://git.koha-community.org/
bugs : http://bugs.koha-community.org/

Reply via email to