Hello everybody,

It's a pleasure to announce/confirm that the 2015 hackfest in Marseille will take place in March, 2nd-6th.

It should be a great hackfest, with our RM Tomas, our QA Manager Katrin, 2 or 3 ppl from ByWater, 2 from PTFS-Europe, the BibLibre team, and hopefully a lot of others.
( including you ? )

If you want to join us, just send me an email (I'll add you to a gdoc that gives details about location, hotel, public transportation,...)

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, expert du logiciel libre pour les bibliothèques