+1 requite and inline

On 11.01.2017 19:25, Chris Cormack wrote:
Yes to the requiring POD and 1 vote for inline (the majority is inline already)

Chris

On 12 January 2017 7:21:49 AM NZDT, Nick Clemens <n...@bywatersolutions.com> wrote:

    Hello Koha developers,

    At the last developers meeting there was some discussion about
    guidelines for requiring POD during QA.

    Our current guideline is here:
    https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Coding_Guidelines#PERL13:_POD

    The discussion centered on a few questions:
    1 - Should (basic) POD be required when making a small change to a
    module that has no existing POD. The answer to this seemed to be
    generally yes, and Barton volunteered to assist. Anyone else
    wanting to help add POD is more than welcome to join him :-)

    2 - Where should POD go? Inline or after __END__ Please offer your
    opinion if you feel strongly.

    As I am cutting it close to sending before the meeting I think we
    can push off adding/updating the guideline until the February meeting.

    Thanks!

    Nick (kidclamp)